Have you on more than one occasion thought that some digital or marketing consultant was paid too much? Does the thought of competing with industry giants by making data and tools available for free excite you? Did you side with the machines when watching The Matrix?
If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, we want to talk to you. In Cobiro’s AI team we are actively automating the billion dollar marketing consultancy industry and we are looking for a clever Python Developer to do it with us.
As a Python Developer you will be part of a talented team delivering intelligent core services at Cobiro. You will also have a flexible workday and will be working alongside colleagues with backgrounds like Software / Computer Engineering, Data Science, Informatics, Machine Learning, Robotics, Linear Programming, Natural Language Processing, and Gaming.
Your key responsibilities
- Maintain the codebase for our API:
- Ensure reusable, readable, extendable and well tested apps.
- Keep internal documentation up to date.
- Investigate and develop programmatic Proof of Concepts using novel approaches to our stack.
- Assist in a wide range of software development tasks in the AI Team.
You will have dedicated time to develop your professional skills and be sparing with specialist in some of the most attractive skills on the market at the moment.
- 2+ years developing and deploying Python code in production environments
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres) and their interaction from Python (e.g. ORMs)
- REST-API design
- Experience with Flask, Django with or without Django Rest-Framework
- Strong skills in git (e.g. Github)
- Must have experience with containers technology (e.g. Docker)
- Nice to have one or more of :
- DevOps experience (e.g. CircleCI which is our preferred CI/CD tool)
- Understanding of distributed systems design/architecture
- Information Systems Security with Python / Linux
- Experience with Google Ads API
- Experience with AWS stack