The Pioneer ticket sales (early bird) ended January 31. DjangoCon Europe always sells out (currently <50 available), and we have a limited number of tickets for sale. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to buy your ticket before they sell out, which in addition gives you more time to plan your trip and can save money on accommodation and transport.
All tickets include access to all 3 conference days (April 10-12) and the 2 Sprints days (April 13-14).
If you wish to change from Individual to Business or any other way amend the order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the ticket types that are on sale:
- Student/Concession Ticket (DKK 1600 / ~€214) If you are currently enrolled as a full-time student or if you are currently without regular income. This ticket does not cover our costs for the conference, but we’ll be able to provide it to you thanks to other people paying more for their ticket than the minimal price.
- Individual Ticket (DKK 2500 / ~€335) If you are paying your ticket from your personal money and are not being reimbursed by your employer.
- Individual Supporter Ticket (DKK 3250 / ~€436) If you are paying your ticket from your personal money and are not being reimbursed by your employer. The additional money from this ticket type ensure we can afford offering cheaper tickets to students and other people who could not afford to join otherwise. Thank you for doing so!
- Business Ticket (DKK 3500 / ~€469) If your employer is paying for the ticket or reimbursing you for your conference expenses.
- Business Supporter Ticket (DKK 4300 / ~€576) Choose this ticket type if you or your employer want to especially support us doing this conference. It gives you everything the other tickets do as well, and it includes one post on our conference job board for your company. For sponsorship options please see here.