PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Job Description/ Job Summary
PeopleDoc is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer (we call it DevSecOps Engineer internally) to be apart of our R&D team in Paris. The Cloud Security Engineer will have the responsibility of security of PeopleDoc’s applications. This objective is critical as PeopleDoc handles HR data from its customer, with the guarantee of integrity, availability and privacy. The profile required is a security expert (SEC) with strong skills in software development (DEV) and automation tools (OPS).
The successful candidate will be required to
- Lead the security strategy
- Evaluate the security level of every component of our architecture
- Setup tools and process in order to help R&D to design secure software in a secure way
- Work with external collaborator (customers, partners, security audit companies, ethical hackers etc…)
- Strong IT Security background (network security, SSL, pen testing, hardening etc…)
- Linux OS experience
- Python development experience
- Experience in SaaS is a plus
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.., a plus as well.