Plecto is looking for a senior full-stack Python developer: a person with rich experience delivering complete, functioning products, both in the backend and the frontend, with minimal oversight.
We are a Danish startup with a recently opened Warsaw branch. We love open source, our developers maintain several projects. We strive to maintain an open, positive culture and emphasize good communication. We are growing, and we want you to grow with us – we will do our best to facilitate and develop your technical and leadership abilities.
The technologies we use on a daily basis are:
- Python and Django
- AWS (EC2, Kinesis, SQS, CloudWatch among others)
- React.js + Redux
- Git and GitHub
- Ability to grow technically or into leadership roles
- Fun culture
- Work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchens with coffee, tea, soda and food
- Yearly company retreats
- Are able to deliver reliable and scalable products
- Are experienced with all or most of our tech stack and eager to learn the other parts
- Believe in producing high-quality, secure, maintainable and well-tested code
- Believe that technical documentation is an integral part of the product
- Know the value of good UX
- Use metrics to make informed decisions
- Are a great communicator
- Are respectful towards other people
Then we’d love to hear from you!